Tuesday, July 24, 2012

July 20th, 2012

Today my picture is of my daughter, Macyn, and my husband, Scott. My husband Scott is definitely a nerd. His favorite hobby is playing war games and painting models for those war games. His favorite game is a post apocalyptic era game called Warhammer. In this game you paint armies of models (aliens, orks/trolls, armor clad humans, etc) and play against another person's army. There are a LOT of rules for this game, and today he got a new edition rule book that just came out.
He was reading his new rule book in our living room when our daughter came up to him and climbed in his lap. He started reading it to her and showing her pictures. She would giggle and point at things and say "oooh!" It was heartwarming to me to see them interact and to see Scott share something, that he enjoys so much, with his daughter. Scott is a great dad, and it never gets old for me to see them together. I look forward to seeing if she has any interest in his hobbies as she grows up!

No comments:

Post a Comment