Tuesday, July 24, 2012

July 23rd, 2012

I have an addiction to shopping on daily deal websites. These websites post new deals each day and can be between 50%-80% off. I love to search these sites for scrapbooking supplies, clothes for my daughter, jewelry, presents, and more. So with my daughter's birthday coming up in September, I decided to start brainstorming what to get her for her birthday, and of course I was scoping out all the deal sites! While visiting one of these sites, I found the perfect present! An tiny acoustic guitar! It said ages 2-7 and I loved it! Macyn loves music, so I thought this would be a fun present that would last her a long time! For her birthday, we are going to have a Spongebob party. My daughter has loved Spongebob since she was just a few months old. My husband was watching Spongebob one Saturday morning, and she just laughed and laughed at the movement. Though we limit her Spongebob watching, she still goes crazy whenever she sees a Spongebob. She already has a couple stuffed Spongebobs, but we were at Walgreens a few days ago and spotted a BIG Spongebob. We had to get it for her party! So my picture today is of Macyn's birthday presents! My husband set up her presents like this and it made me laugh!
Here's another picture, just for fun, of Spongebob with one of our cats, Russle.

No comments:

Post a Comment