Tuesday, July 24, 2012

July 21st, 2012

I have a couple pictures to represent today! It was a really fun day for me! A little back story: When I was a 2 1/2, my mom was pregnant with my brother. To help me get ready for the new baby, my parents gave me a baby doll from the doll company American Girl. I loved that doll so much, and still have her. I got a lot more American Girl dolls, as I grew up, but the baby doll was always my favorite. These dolls were very special to me and I can't wait to give them to my daughter. I decided that I wanted to save the baby doll to give to Macyn when we have another baby. However, that won't be for awhile, and I wanted to give her one this Christmas when she is almost 2 1/2. So my mom and I decided to go to the American Girl Benefit Sale that the Madison Children's Museum hosts every summer. My mom got almost all of my American Girl stuff, that I had as a girl, from this sale. This was my first time going and shopping for my own daughter, so it was a sentimental moment for me. We ended up also buying dolls for my aunts to give to their young daughters (my aunts live in Florida and New York, so they couldn't make it) Here is a picture of our shopping cart before we loaded up our car:
Here is a picture of the 8 dolls we bought! WHOA!

No comments:

Post a Comment